Product Category: Feeder and Folder Beltings
- NOLAR BELTING is a blend of aramid fibers which have high tensile strength, high heat resistance and are acid/alkaline resistant. NOLAR is a 100% synthetic blend with no asbestos fibres.
- NOLAR BELTING is dimensionally stable in the high temperature ranges and will not shirnk. CLENA NOLAR BELTING can be used on gas, oil, or steam heated ironers.
- NOLAR BELTING has a superior abrasion resistance due to its heavy resin impregnation and its course woven design.
- NOLAR BELTING makes an excellent return ribbon for cylinder ironers. The average life expectancy as compared to Nomex belting is approximately 50% longer.
- NOLAR BELTING can be used as a friction drive roll covering on cylinder ironers because of its superior abrasion resistance.
- NOLAR BELTING is an orginal factory replacement for all cylinder ironers.
- NOLAR BELTING is exclusively manufactured for CLENACORP and distributed through CLENACORP throughout the world.